Vision 1: Indian warrior getting ready to shoot an arrow, He was wearing deer skin.
- Indian American rising up…
- Deer skin clothing represent grace to move swiftly in the power of the Holy Spirit
Vision 2: Saw a ground in the early morning, with tents and nuns getting something ready for the day… There was atmosphere of excitement for something new to begin
- God is preparing people in the Catholic church with the message of intimacy with God(tent: “tent of meeting “ where Moses had face to face encounter with God) and there are those that have been preparing this coming awakening to the catholic church by faith
Dream 1: The coming wave of revival
This prophetic word came from a dream and because the dream is pretty extensive, we would not include the dream here to post, however, as the Blessed dream team interpreted the dream, God gave us the understanding that the wave of the Holy Spirit is coming, and that God was encouraging the dreamer and to the church to stay on course (to be in the place where they are called ). (There were more specific parts that applied to our congregation people, but, we believe the dream was for the body of Christ)
- The wave of God’s outpouring of His Spirit and manifestation of His presence is coming! Get ready! Stay on course! Speak with grace!
- Intercessors, continue to keep yourself in the watch tower!
- There has been drawing away of God’s presence for the sake of great wave of tsunami of His presence to come upon us even more powerfully.
- God had built underwater tunnel for this coming revival. This underwater tunnel represents ability to move in the hidden places in God in worship & intercession and by being submerged in the depth of the heart of God
Dream 2: “Time of testing from the spirit of lies is over”
(We are including only part of a dream and abbreviated version of other scenes in the dream)
A girl was hearing voice that she thought was the Lord, and then the voice will speak profane words. She was confused whether she was hearing the voice of God or not (abbreviated version).
Then the dreamer said “The Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouths of the prophets at this time, in order to test us, to see if our hearts are loyal to Him.”
I was shocked that I was prophesying this, but then as it came out it seemed to be true. I felt like the test was almost over, and we would be okay, at least most of us L.A. for sure.
- What was prophesied in the dream and the conclusion was literal interpretation of the dream that “the Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouths of the prophets at this time, in order to test us, to see if our hearts are loyal to Him” and that the dreamer felt that the test was almost over .
- Deuteronomy 13:3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Vision/Dream 3: Waking up with a phrase “Coram Deo”
- Coram Deo means, in the presence of and in the face of
- To live entire life in the presence of God, in under the authority of God, to the glory of God